Saturday, October 17, 2009

Foreskin.... delicious foreskin


I love laying in my lovers lap, both of us nude as we watch TV, his eyes so focused on the tube, my head is against his thighs facing his groin. I love to work his soft uncut cock, lapping and gently licking, gliding my tongue deep into his foreskin, licking his sensitive cock head. Doms foreskin overshoots the tip of his penis by about an inch. I enjoy working his cock for hours hearing his moans as his cock hardens and I deep throat his shaft. I love to work my man's cock slowly, affectionately and with passion. I love to feel his hands all over my breasts, massaging them, squeezing my rock hard nipples as i lick and take each ball ito my mouth and suckle it in my mouth as my mouth drools as each testicle tastes so good. He runs his fingers through my hair as I give him non stop head. As he gently grinds his hip i know his time i near. I begin to move up and down his shaft unti i can feel his balls tighten in my hands, i can feel the vein under his penis swell as his cock fires and pumps his thick warm seed into my mouth. I swallow it at an intense rate so as not to lose a drop. The feeling of his sperm slithers down my throat, almost causing me to gag. Dom drops his head to mine,his tongue darts into my mouth scooping his seed back into his mouth.I then suck it back into mine. our juices mingle as we shard the last of his load. I then lay into his arms and we kiss, his lips lock onto my nipples and work them so wonderfully. His hand is wrapped around my cock as he strokes me quickly. My cock pops spitting my load into his hands. he rubs my seed all over my balls, cock and breasts. We collapse in each others arms... Mmmmm nice

No comments:

Post a Comment