Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love making love outdoors....


I love corresponding with friends who are very sexual and enjoy sharing stories & feelings, experiences we share. I so love to masturbate or suck cock for someone too. I do it whenever possible. I am fortunate to have a passionate playmates since we both enjoy each others bodies. We loved to masturbate for each other when possible. I also enjoy swallowing my lovers seed too.

Once experience i can fondly remember, was since we could always play indoors, we would often take our pleasure to secluded wooded areas near where we live. A dense forest with many nook and crannies to easily snuggle and play. We also found a small abandoned utilities shack on private land that was never managed there, it was a small 12 x 12 room built from cinder-block and had a solid roof. It was small and looked like it had not been used for years. It contained an old table, some cabinets, wooden chairs and windows. We cleaned it slightly then brought an inflatable mattress, and a couple blankets. It became our private place.

We would love summer thunderstorms there, we spent private afternoons there talking, reading and yes playing with each other. We would love to strip the moment we got there, spread out on the bed then mutually kiss, foreplay and masturbate each other, kissing and french kissing. I learned to truly appreciate my love for anal sex and Jim loved being a top. I had such a love for Vaseline. I loved the friction it created once Jim pushed his cock inside me. I felt every stroke as he fucked me. He sometimes came quickly since I was so tight and the petroleum lube was great for added friction. :-)

I also learned to appreciate the taste for semen, the feeling of holding another mans penis and stroking him off, I perfected my talent to give oral and suck, then swallow. to enjoy being naked and having sex outdoors, something I love to this today. And last to enjoy anal and so much, its all I live for to do today :-) I often would dress in a few sexy things ad loved the feeling of being dressed while being mounted. :-)

Kiss....

No comments:

Post a Comment