Sunday, September 07, 2008

Baskets!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usI just love to work a basket like this one, I have spent entire nights dozing and waking all night long with my face resting on the thighs of my lover; his cock and balls pressed against my cheek and face. I just love to give head to a guy when he sleeps... his cock gets hard slowly and sometimes they dont even feel themselves pop a load. I swallow every drop :-) I love middle of the night fucking too, riding his cock until i can feel the warmth of his seed deep inside me. Nothing like making breakfast for my man as he walks from behind and holds me, kissing my on my naked shoulders or breasts. Our bodies sticking together as my body is layered with a coating of his semen all over me :-) kisses all

No comments:

Post a Comment