Saturday, September 06, 2008

Funny Thing Happened on a Night at the Hyatt :-)



I was asked to attend a small conference for my place of work at a local Hyatt Hotel, The conference required us to also have a presentation so we were ask to stay the night in order to be prepared for the morning show. This was nice since the three of us were able to dine, relax and chat before retiring to our rooms for the night. After our night cap, we all retired for the evening. I decised to take a walk around the Hotel. Its a grand place, lovely design, very clean and plenty of places to walk and see the workings of such a nice hotel.

I ended up in my room and checked my email on my notebook. I was feeling rather sexy laying nude and freshly showered across my bed as I logged into Gay.com chat. I began a sexy chat with a nice guy who coincidentally was staying at the same Hyatt I was!!. Seems he was staying in a room two floors below me. it seems we both were not dressed (hehehe) but he asked me to join him since he had a fancier room than I did. I agreed and slipped on a pair of gym shorts flip-flops, and a t-shirt and took the stairs down.

As I knocked on his door, i could feel my heart quiver as i could hear him walking to open the door. As the door opened, i was excited to see and nice looking man in his 50's wearing nothing but a white t-shirt. He reached over to give me a soft kiss on my lips and asked me to come in. I sat on the couch as he prepared a small drink for me. My eyes could stop looking at his cotton white t-shirt with his thick, uncut, mushroom headed, penis poking out from the bottom. It was still soft, but what a lovely speciman of the male penis.

As he walked over to hand me my drink, he reached over to place in on the end table to my left and as he did his cock dropped out a bit more from under his shirt this time only inches from my face. The temptation was just too much for me. I immediately opened my mouth and began to swallow his cock down my throat. His cock sprung solid stiff. Anthony was pretty horny too, he nearly ripped off my shorts and swallowed my cock and balls first...we 69'd for almost 45 minutes. I so wanted to swallow his load, but he wanted to fuck me.

We immediatly moved to his king size bed where he layed me on my back, placed my calves on his shoulders and he pressed his cock deep inside me. he had incredible stamina, fucking me for 30 minutes until he finally exploded, filling my ass with his seed.

I thought that was the end of the show for me until he dived between my thighs and worked and sucked my cock until i went nuts and shot my seed into his mouth. I collapsed on the bed in a sweat, then to my surprise, he raises my thighs up with my sperm load still in his mouth he places his lips to my ass and begins to suck his load back out from my ass!!

Being felched is a wonderful feeling for bottoms like myself. Its a very passionate act. Finally Anthony comes from between my legs,, his mouth clearly filled with a mouthful of sperm from the both of us, we then embrace .....our lips lock then part our thick mixed loads flow back and forth as we french kiss... our wet cocks, sticky and pressed against each other... we share and swallow... delicious...

The pix are from that night of us after in the shower; sorry all I had was my camera cell... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment