Monday, November 10, 2008

Sick Day....

Phil called out sick this afternoon. I don't know why we pretend we're going to do something other than fool around - but we acted like we were going to out for lunch but we never made outside of the apartment. I greeted him with a kiss at the door - a quick peck turned into a passionate kiss and a hug.

"I've got an idea." He's definitely not the most romantic guy ever and it surprised me when he told me he wanted to give me a massage. I know it's not the most original or romantic idea but it's the thought that counted here.

We kissed for a while on our bed - then he started to pull off my clothes. He was very careful about it - which was kind of cute. He had me lie on my stomach and he massaged some of my favorite lotion all over my neck, back, legs etc. He was pouring the lotion directly on to my skin, then rubbing it in. He massaged my ass, then entered me with two fingers. Stroking my cock and balls until I begged him to fuck my ass.

He kind of laughed, and said he was just beginning. He had me roll over on my back. He took off his clothes, spread my legs apart, but instead of him climbing on top of me, he poured lotion all over me again. I helped him massage on to me. We paid special attention to my chest, and I put on a show for him, massaging my cock and balls for him.

He went from kind of hard to really hard. He pushed my hands out of the way and went down on me. He felt so good between my legs. I was kind of surprised by how well he worked his tongue, sucking my balls.. licking down to my ass darting his tongue in and out of me.

I wanted to cum and he wanted to make me cum but I just couldn't. It wasn't his fault - sometimes it's really hard for me to climax. He didn't believe me even when I told him I had only come a few times.

He didn't stop until I asked him to take me from behind. He didn't take much convincing. I rolled over and he pour lotion on to me. Fingering me again, massaging the lotion in with his fingers again. Then finally he replace his fingers with his rock hard cock. He went deep into me and my ass. It felt so good having him fill me like that. He was gentle at first, being very careful. Then a little harder, a little faster until the bed was shaking.

He didn't pull out like he usually does. He came deep inside me.

He stayed in me even after he was done. Wrapping his arms around me, kissing my neck softly, stroking my cock until my sperm spit and oozed all over his fingers. I wanted to stay like that forever. It was all that I wanted.

We ended up going out for dinner instead of lunch. We took a nap together in each others arms. I woke him up with oral sex but he climbed on top of me and he finished inside of me. And it felt like everything was perfect.

mmmm... love it

No comments:

Post a Comment