Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Volume....



I was with a nice guy last night I met after he courted me through email and phone calls for almost two months until we met at a local diner/bar for a small drink to see if we had chemistry. We definitely did and headed back to his place for a night cap which in turn lead us into a nice night of kissing, fondeling after which I began giving the best blowjob of his life. :-)

He warned me that was taking sperm volume enhancers and to be prepared for a very large load. I decided to take the load orally. I have to say once his cock popped, I must have swallowed what seemed like about eight ounces of thick warm sperm. At first, I gagged but continued to swallow his load quicker. What amazed me here was after about an hour, I sucked him hard again and this time filled my ass with what seemed like even more!!

I do have to admit never before even in a threesome or foursome have I ever consumed so much semen in one session... just delicious in large amounts like that. Next time I am going to enjoy it with a cup of tea.. giggle.

How do gys do this? does anyone know? Love to know more about this ...giggle Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment