Thursday, February 17, 2011

Farm Fun :-)




Fun on the Farm...

I was back from my rather hot business trip, my boss gave me the day off since we worked on Sunday. I woke, bathed and cleaned up, then checked my email. I woke incredibly horny massaging my balls, breasts, and playing with my cock. I didn't want to cum yet since I took on a very warm and sexy feeling like I wanted to topped as soon as possible. I yearned for the taste of a mans penis in my mouth. The feeling of his pubic hairs tickling my throat as I passed them down my throat. The warmth of his precut and the feeling of the girth of his cock trying to fit into my mouth. I fantasized in bed the feeling of his lips locked on my tits, his teeth biting on my nipples then circling my aureolas this his tongue with small gentle kisses on my fleshy breasts and shoulders.

Our wet and deep kisses, and the passion only one can feel being in bed with another naked man. I logged into a local Gay chat and social network service. Then wandered through the many rooms. Until I landed in a room entitled "Nudists in NJ". The room had about twenty members and I just parked and read the many people looking to just talk or flirt. I finally received a private message from a guy about twenty five miles away in Southern New Jersey. His name was Frank, he was fifty seven years old, married, very horny and looking to hook up in his area. He couldn't host since his wife was home but knew of a private place on his property. When I asked him about the risk of his wife seeing us together, he said not to worry, it was all fine. His photo was nice, he was little hairy, with a neat beard, uncut, a top and eight inches of meat to play with. I agreed to give it a try since was really feeling worked up and wanted to get fucked asap.

I washed and cleans myself up, inside and out then put on some clothes and headed down the New Jersey Turnpike. He directions were perfect. I found myself heading down a dirt road laced with snow. The weather was cold but not unbearable. At the end of the road, there was a farm with a house, barn with wooded area all around. I drove and parked on an private road behind a small shed. A few minutes later, I could see Frank walking up. I rolled my window down, as he came up, he smiled warmly, then kissed me and said hi. I was surprised at the kiss but it was welcomed, after all within the hour I would taking his penis deep into my ass and mouth...giggle.

I grabbed my duffle bag and walked with him to a small garage type building that stored farm equipment but had a small office in the back. He had a space heater set up and the room was equipped with a desk, small couch and a wash room. It was definitely clean and far from his main house and wife. As I was getting acquainted with the room, I could feel his hand gently rubbing my back and ass. He couldn't take his eyes off me. It was really turning me on too. I turn my head to smile, then he planted an gentle kiss on my lips and began to nibble on my neck as he pulled my coat open, he kissed me on my breasts over my sweater; lord was that hot. I just melted into his arms. I just love passionate and romantic guys. We peeled off out clothes as fast as we could. His cock was rock hard already, I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth and began to suck him while my fingers added stroke up and down the shaft as I gently would stop to lick his balls. Frank moaned with pleasure then asked me to slow a bit, it didn't want to cum yet. I stood up and he led me to the couch when I sat down. He guided me on my back then lifted my thighs high against my chest, then he buried his face deep into my ass and began to tongue my rosebud, digging his tongue as far as it would go. It felt so warm and wet and the slurping sounds were getting me so hot. He would move to my femmy cock and take it whole in his mouth and suck it hard, taking each of my balls into his mouth. I was so worked up I begged him to 69. He smiled and said "sure sweetheart" then swung around over me so I could take his hard cock into my mouth. We eagerly worked each others cock what seemed like hours. I loved the way his low hung balls would fall into my face as I deep throated his uncut cock. He hands would reach down and grab my nipples, gently but firmly pinching them, it was pushing me over the edge.

He stood up then kneed on the couch before me, raising my legs so my thighs rested on his shoulders, he poured astroglide into a condom I handed him then I fitted it on using my lips. He then app lie lube to my ass, pushing the lube inside me. With my thighs firmly pinned against hi he kissed them then proceeded to push his penis into me. First there was a slight pinch due to the girth of his thick cock. He then pushed slowly as he leaned over and we kissed deeply. His lips would suck my nipples as he pushed seeped and began to fuck me slowly and deep. His cock felt so good and felt so into him, so passionately especially with the affection we felt as we fucked. I squeezed my ass tightly around his cock and he loved it. I wanted to feel him cum so bad, but didn't want it to stop, the couch creaked as he was not slamming his cock into me. His teeth would take hold of my nipple and I loved the gentle pinch. He was so passionate!!!!

I stroked my cock as he drove deep inside me until I could feel the urge to cum. My cock climaxed and I could feel my sperm oozing on my fingers and sticking to Franks belly as he was still breeding inside me. His face began to get flush, and I knew it was his time. I could feel his balls tighten when he let out a large grunt, his cock exploded in my ass even with the condom. I could feel a warm sensation as his cock pumped his seed out. He continued to fuck me until his cock was semi-soft. We continued to kiss and he continued to lick and suck my nipples. He had a caring side to him, helping me clean up, wiping me down and helping me put on my panties, and jeans. We then just sat on the couch and chatted, kissed and expressed affection.

We scheduled a date for later this week, dinner and a movie. I am really looking forward to this :-) I promise to journal it.... Kiss


Sent from my iPad


- Posted in bed using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Ringoes, new jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment