Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Is that a banana in my ass or are you really happy to see me?




Picking up from my last entry, Kurt and I retired to bed/rooms around 11pm. After our near hour of sex, we were tired and definitely ready for bed. I undressed, showered and slipped my bare ass into bed at about 11:45"" felt cozy and warm. My sleep was deep and I wasn't awake long.

Hours later I can remember dreaming about cucumbers and how erotic they were to me, it was so bizarre. As my sleep began to lighten, I could feel the bed was juggling and something very warm against my bare body. As i became more conscious I could feel a pressure of some sort. As I began to wake I could hear a moan and grunting sound: my eyes opened in the dark and could feel I was being penetrated anally, kurt's hands were gently twisting my nipples as he was thrusting his hard cock deep inside my ass. I could tell how long he was fucking me but it must have been for a while, his body was very hot and sweaty, and I could feel my balls sticking to his nuts as he glided his cock in and out of my ass.

t first I was a bit nerved at his decision to fuck me without asking and proper foreplay, but Kurt's cock was a great piece of meat. He was 8"' thick and uncut. I could feel every vein on his shaft against my stretched rectum. When he saw Me wake he began to kiss my neck and shoulders as he spoon fucked me. I turned my head toward him as he pressed his lips against mine, his tongue darted deep in my mouth, playing with my tongue. I began to stroke myself, knowing I would cum before he did. He. Reached around and began to stroke me...I could feel my balls were ready to unload. I began to moan as he began to thrust his cock into me even harder and faster. My cock ejaculated, over Kurt's fingers, he pulled on my cock gathering every drop then rubbed his cock with my cum and began to fuck me hard. His cock was slick and lubes with my cum and it felt so good. He began to grunt as he began to bite gently on my nipples...he asked if he should pull out kto cum I told him to cum inside me. He moaned then I could feel his cock tighten, and then the warm feeling of his seed filling my ass. It was so intimate. He continued to pump his cox inside me for minutes until I could feel his cock soften. As he pulled out, I moved over his cock and sucked and licked it clean.

He said he was sorry, but peeked into my room on way to the bathroom and saw me nude in bed. It was too much of a temptation for him...

It really was a nice fuck...I love being topped :-).

Kisses!

- Posted in bed using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment