Monday, February 14, 2011

kissing....





Nothing is more passionate to me than kissing. I am on a business trip starting this week with a coworker that happens to be a playmate too. We arrived at our hotel at noon today. We grabbed a late lunch then decided to pick up a bottle of wine and watch some tv since we are sharing the room together. As we enjoyed the wine, I could feel myself getting warm and feeling so good. I could feel Kurt was feeling good too since we both seem to giggle over the same things on tv. As we sat next to each other, I saw Kurt's arm begin to move and his fingers began to play with my hair. I could feel myself get tingly as I placed my hand on his thigh, we were both relaxed and wearing t-shirts and cotton shorts. I turned to look at Kurt when his lips locked on mine before I could even say anything. His tongue pried my mouth open then began to mingle against mine. We pulled each other tight and close as our lips pressed so close to each other that it felt like his tongue was down my throat. I moved my fingers under his shorts and took hold of his soft cock. I began to massage his balls and I tugged on his still soft shaft. His cock began to precut, then I could feel his fingers reaching under my shorts and pulling on my cock. We continued to kiss as we started to stroke each other wetting our fingers with each others saliva. His cock felt so good, and I wanted to feel him cum in my hands as we kissed very passionately. He began to suck and bite my nipples...I thought o was going to pass out it was so hot. Kurt began to moan and I knew he was going to cum. We tugged off our shorts and I began to stroke him faster...he said he was close, I laid on the couch on my back as I took his cock in my mouth, continuing to suck and stroke him. Kurt locked on me so we were in a 69 position. I could feel his balls harden then suddenly a sharp gush of semen flooded my mouth. I swallowed it as quickly as it as it passed down my throat. I could feel flush as my cock popped into Kurt's mouth almost at the same time. We collapsed on each other and just laughed. It amazing what kissing can start. Well off to bed .... Good night!
Kiss!

lo- Posted in bed using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment